- Explore the philosophy DIY (do-it-yourself) as a way to connect teaching with the knowledge and interests of students at the University.
- Share processes and results of the teaching innovation developed in a European project.
- Locate the strengths and weaknesses of DIY culture at the University.
- Develop with the interested attendees educational plans that promote the think/do it yourself and in collaboration culture in their subjects.
- DIY culture from the experience of attendees
- The process and results of the project DIYLab – Do It Yourself in Education: Expanding Digital Competence to Foster Student Agency and Collaborative Learning at the University.
- The philosophy do it yourself/think for yourself and in collaboration in action.
- Connecting DIY culture (do it yourself/think for yourself) with the areas of knowledge of the participants.
- The evaluation within the DIY culture: reconstructing and sharing the learning process.
Training activity recognized by the Institute of Education Sciences at the University of Barcelona.