Repensar l’ensenyament i l’aprenentatge a la primària i la secundària. Aportacions del projecte europeu DIYLab
Seminar for education policy makers, school management teams, teacher trainers and teachers interested in improving education.
- Is Primary and secondary education anchored in the past or walking toward building the present and the future?
- Is what we know about learning in today’s world taken into account?
- Is this argument still valid?: “Children enter school as a question mark, and end up as a period,” Neil Postman.
- What does a school that wants to work focused on learning have to do? Where does it start? What should be changed?
- Do they require special teachers? A new teaching role? What training is needed?
The purpose of this seminar is to share approaches to these questions provided by the European project Do It Yourself in Education: Expanding Digital Competence To Foster Student Agency And Collaborative Learning.
We specially want to share the implications for the planning of teaching and learning, teacher training and assessment.
Coral Regí. Directora de l’Escola Virolai
M. José Miranda. Cap d’Estudis de Secundària de l’Escola Virolai
Paloma Llaquet. Cap de Primària de l’Escola Virolai
Fernando Hernandez-Hernández. Universitat de Barcelona
You can register here, or use the embedded form below.
DIYLab — Do It Yourself in Education: Expanding Digital Competence To Foster Student Agency And Collaborative Learning
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. Lifelong Learning Programme. Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency. 543177-LLP-1-2013-1-ES-KA3MP
This seminar reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.