Trayectorias de aprendizaje de jóvenes universitarios: concepciones, estrategias, tecnologías y contextos
Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación, PID2019-108696RB-I00. 2020-2022
The general objective of this project is to reveal the learning trajectories of university students, taking into account their conceptions, strategies, technologies and learning contexts.
Based on the general objective, the following specific objectives are proposed:
- Update and deepen research references around how young people learn, especially from the perspective of ‘learning lives’.
- Explore how young people learn from a series of individualized interviews to reveal and understand the conceptions, strategies, technologies and contexts related to their learning.
- Identify learning experiences of young people in different contexts in order to locate, relate and expand the concepts and learning strategies to which they refer.
- Detect the transits and movements in the ways of learning of young people between the detected contexts, as well as the role of virtual environments and digital devices.
- Carry out a thematic and biographical analysis of the different learning trajectories so that they can show the regularities and differences.
- Carry out discussion groups with students and university professors to contrast, expand and validate the results of the research.
- Carry out and implement an online questionnaire, based on the evidence on the conceptions, trajectories, strategies and use of technologies, which allows to contrast and validate the contributions of the research.
- Inquire about the role that gender can have in shaping how young people learn.
- Generate multimodal materials linked to the training of young people, which incorporate the processes and results of research.
- Disseminate the research process and results through publications and contributions to congresses, knowledge transfer activities and participation in national and international networks using the potential of digital platforms.
- Universitat de Barcelona
- Universidad del País Vasco
Hernández, F., & Sancho, J. M. (2021). Dilemas y desafíos de la universidad desde el cruce de visiones entre docentes y estudiantes. Inter Cambios. Dilemas y Transiciones de la Educación Superior, 8(1). Recuperado a partir de https://ojs.intercambios.cse.
- Fernando Hernandez-Hernandez
- Jose Miguel Correa Gorospe
- Miriam Peña Zabala (UPV)
- Elizabeth Perez Izaguirre (UPV)
- Cristina Lasa Ochoteco (UPV)
- Maria Domingo Coscollola (UIC)
- Estibaliz Jimenez De Aberasturi Apraiz (UPV)
- Fernando Herraiz Garcia (UB)
- Laura Maliverni (UB)
- Juana Maria Sancho Gil (UB)
- Aurelio Castro Varela (UB)
- Judit Onsès Segarra (UB)
- Sara Carrasco Segovia (UB)
- Marina Riera Retamero (UB)
- Paula Estalayo Bielsa (UB)
- Silvia De Riba Mayoral (UB)
- Marina Gallen Serra (UB)
- Bettina Steren Dos Santos (PURCS, Brasll)
- Gabriela Da Silva Bulla (UFRGS, Brasil)
- Ana Gonçalves De Abreu Sosa (Uf Afemas, MG, Brasil)
- Aingeru Gutierrez-cabello (UPV)
- Regina Guerra (UPV)
- Margari Leon Guereño (UPV)